How I learned to cook, along with a KitchenAid Mixer Giveaway!
I started cooking when I was pretty young. Some of you may have memories of learning to cook by your mom’s side, as she explained the processes, but my experience was quite different from that. You see, when I was maybe 10 years old, my mom ended up having to have back surgery.
My poor mom was stuck on the couch for weeks before the surgery, and then several more weeks after the surgery. My dad worked full time (and often overtime), so my sister and I got a crash course in cooking and doing laundry, with my mom on the couch hollering her answers to our questions. I learned how to cook and do laundry standing on a chair, because I was too short to do either yet!
I found that baking was something that I loved much more than cooking dinner, so I started baking a lot. And it’s still something that I love doing, as you can see from my recipes for Fresh Strawberry Bars, Raspberry Muffins, Lemon Donuts, and Chocolate Chip Cranberry Cream Cheese Muffins!
When my husband and I were registering for our wedding, I registered for a KitchenAid Mixer. I didn’t get it, but I started adding up things I wouldn’t mind taking back until I got enough returns to be able to afford my KitchenAid mixer– that’s how much I love them!
If you don’t already have a KitchenAid mixer, this giveaway will be perfect for you! But even if you already DO have one, you could give it away as a gift! Wedding season is coming up soon, and you could be the amazing person who makes it so some newly married couple doesn’t have to tally up returns in order to stock their kitchen with a brand new KitchenAid mixer!
Welcome to the Spring KitchenAid Mixer Giveaway!
This post contains affiliate links; we are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. I only promote things that I love and think you will love, too! For more information, please see our Disclosure Policy.
This amazing giveaway is brought to you by the following bloggers:
- As for Me and My Homestead
- Bowl Me Over
- Coffee With Us 3
- Cooking with Carlee
- Ever After in the Woods
- From the Family
- Juggling Act Mama
- My Life as Robin’s Wife
- A Grande Life
- Walking on Sunshine
One lucky winner will receive a KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield!
Features of the KitchenAid Artisan Series Stand Mixer”
- Choose from all the color options to find the one that best matches your style and personality. Important safeguard: Remove Flat Beater, Wire Whip or Dough Hook from Stand Mixer before washing.
- The power hub turns your stand mixer into a culinary center with more than 15 optional attachments available.
- 5-Qt. stainless steel bowl with comfortable handle offers enough capacity to mix dough for 9 dozen cookies or 4 loaves of bread in a single batch.
- 59-Point Planetary Mixing Action means 59 touchpoints per rotation around the bowl for thorough ingredient incorporation.
- The tilt-head design allows clear access to the bowl and attached beater or accessory so you can easily add ingredients for a recipe. Hub cover is non-hinged
- Powerful enough for nearly any task or recipe, whether you’re stirring wet and dry ingredients together, kneading bread dough or whipping cream.
- Includes coated flat beater, coated dough hook, 6-wire whip and 1-piece pouring shield. The flat beater and dough hook are dishwasher-safe.
- 325-watt mixer with 10 speeds; 5-quart stainless steel bowl.
- Tilt-back head for easy access to mixture.
- 1-Piece pouring shield with large chute for adding ingredients.
- Includes flat beater, dough hook, and wire whip.
Must Have KitchenAid Stand Mixer Accessories
- 5-Qt. Tilt-Head Glass Bowl
- 5qt Tilt-Head Mixer Bowl with Handle
- Flex Edge Beater
- Fitted Stand Mixer Cover
Enter the Spring KitchenAid Mixer Giveaway
Official Rules and Conditions for the Spring KitchenAid Mixer Giveaway: One winner will be receive a KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield (Value $260.00 USD). Open to US/CAN residents adults 18+. One (1) winner will be chosen. Prize must be claimed within 48 hours of announcement or a new winner will be drawn. Prize will be delivered via Amazon. All entries will be verified. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Rafflecopter, Amazon, KitchenAid or any other entity unless otherwise specified. Giveaway ends 4/30/2018. Bloggers are not responsible for the delivery of the prize. Enter using the widget below: