Raspberry Lemon Baked Oatmeal is a delicious and filling breakfast recipe. Just 5 minutes of prep time, and 30 minutes of bake time makes this a great, hands-off breakfast!
We have found that we really love baked oatmeal at my house. The kids love it because it tastes so good and keeps them full for such a long time (especially when paired with some plain yogurt). I love baked oatmeal because it’s so easy to make. It also keeps well in the fridge for days, so I can make a couple of pans, and have good breakfasts for the kids all week.
To keep things interesting, we’ve tried making different kinds of baked oatmeal. We first made Cranberry Orange Baked Oatmeal, which is the recipe that got us all hooked on this breakfast. Then we made Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal, which is amazing!
Today I’m sharing this Raspberry Lemon Baked Oatmeal, and I’ve got a couple more flavors coming your way in the next month or so (but I don’t want to overwhelm you all with baked oatmeal recipes).
This Raspberry Lemon Baked Oatmeal takes only about 5 minutes to mix together, and then bakes for 30 minutes. This makes it a wonderful, hands-off hot breakfast recipe.
Does Raspberry Lemon Baked Oatmeal have to have a glaze?
You can definitely make this recipe without the glaze. It will have less fat, sugar, and carbs if you leave the glaze off. However, it really adds an extra pop, and in my opinion it’s worth the extra.
If you’re looking for more delicious breakfast ideas, check out these:
- Breakfast Casserole Bites
- Chocolate Chip Banana Nut Muffins
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Muffins
- Sweet Potato Muffins
- Homemade Granola
- Strawberry Scones
- Rhubarb Scones
- Peach Scones
Raspberry Lemon Baked Oatmeal Recipe:
- 1 1/2 cup fresh raspberries (set aside 4 for the glaze below)
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
For the Glaze:
- 2 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 4 raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350º. If you don't have your cream cheese softened already, get it out now.
- Spray a 9x9 pan. Sprinkle raspberries around in pan. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix oats, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a small bowl, beat egg. Add milk, maple syrup, lemon zest, and lemon extract. Whisk well.
- Pour egg mixture over oat mixture, and stir to combine.
- Pour over raspberries in prepared pan.
- Bake 30 minutes, until set and golden.
- While oatmeal is baking, make glaze.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese.
- Add powdered sugar and beat until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat until smooth.
- After oatmeal is done, allow to cool for 5 minutes before glazing.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 195Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 172mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 3gSugar: 15gProtein: 6g
The nutritional information provided here is not guaranteed to be accurate and is provided for informational (and google) purposes only.