Chai Latte Cookies are a simple cookie recipe that is packed full of the flavor of a delicious chai latte.
I love baking. It’s possible I have a baking addiction. The more stressed out I feel, the more I feel the need to bake.
These Chai Latte Cookies are so easy to make. In just minutes you can have a batch of these cookies whipped up.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cardamom
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp. cream of tartar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3 1/4 cups flour
- 1/3 cup sugar for rolling
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- In a Kitchen Aid or a large bowl, beat butter, cream cheese, and sugar on medium high for about 1 minute, until the mixture is fluffy.
- Add salt, cardamom, cinnamon, ground cloves, pepper, vanilla, and egg, and beat again for a few seconds.
- Add cream of tartar, baking soda, and 2 cups of the flour, and mix just until incorporated. Add remaining flour and stir again until just incorporated.
- Scoop balls of cookie dough, and roll them between your palms until smooth. Roll in 1/3 cup sugar, and place on a cookie sheet. Flatten slightly with palm or the bottom of a glass.
- Bake 8 minutes. You may be tempted to cook until golden brown, but that isn't necessary with this recipe.
- Cool on a wire rack.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 103Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 88mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 0gSugar: 8gProtein: 1g
The nutritional information provided here is not guaranteed to be accurate and is provided for informational (and google) purposes only.
Coffee With Us 3 will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing. Please let us know all the ways you would like to hear from us:
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will treat your information with respect. For more information about our privacy practices please visit our website. By clicking below, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms.
We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp’s privacy practices here.
Linking up to Weekend Potluck.
Don’t forget to pin!