Crispy, delicious air fryer spiralized garlic french fries make the perfect side dish or appetizer!
This post is sponsored by Hamilton Beach. I have received the a Hamilton Beach Air Fryer for review, however, all opinions are my own.
Some of the items below contain affiliate links; I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for blogs to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. However, I only promote things that I love and think you will love, too.
I’m an Idaho girl.
While I wasn’t born here in Idaho, I have spent almost my whole life living in Idaho. And as I’m sure you know, we’re known for our potatoes here in Idaho.
I grew up gleaning potatoes from the farmers’ fields, and my kids have grown up doing the same. If that’s something that interests you, I’ve got a post sharing how to glean potatoes.
What is an Air Fryer?
Air Fryers, simply put, are compact convection ovens. They circulate hot air around a basket that holds your food.
The Hamilton Beach Air Fryer is an easy-to-use countertop appliance that produces crispy food quickly with less fat than a deep fryer. It is a small air fryer that’s great if you have a small family.
If your family is bigger, this Breville Smart Oven is amazing. Not only is it a larger air fryer, it also has the capability to act as a toaster oven, dehydrator, and slow cooker! How cool is that?!?
How do you Spiralize French Fries?
If you have a KitchenAid stand mixer, I highly recommend getting the spiralizer attachment, if you plan to spiralize vegetables very often. This attachment means you can have your potatoes prepped in seconds. It’s also great for making zoodles, which are zucchini noodles- a healthier, low-carb substitution for regular noodles.
Air Fryer Spiralized Garlic French Fries
- 3 Potatoes, (medium sized)
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3-5 cloves Garlic, minced **
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt or kosher salt
- Use a spiralizer to prepare potatoes.
- Place spiralized potatoes into the basket of the air fryer, and drizzle with olive oil.
- Set temperature to 350º, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Use tongs to "toss" the potatoes, in order to get olive oil distributed evenly and to move the potatoes around so that they cook evenly.
- Cook for 8 minutes and "toss" again.
- Add minced garlic, and cook for another 8 minutes.
- "Toss" again, and if needed cook for an additional 4 minutes. Time cooked will depend on how crispy you like your fries.
- Serve immediately.
** Add more or less garlic depending on your preference. I used 5 cloves, and it was nice and garlicky, but if you're not a huge fan you may want to go for less.
Serving Size:1 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 186 Total Fat: 7g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 450mg Carbohydrates: 29g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 2g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 3g
Click here to pin this post!